Feedback on event system gui

(In relation to this post)

External Media

not sure if the streamable will embed but it probably wont

basically just want review on how the UI looks / works and such and if theres anything i should try to add and whatnot (or if its good as is)

2 Likes

I think this is good! It gives me nostalgia to playing games I used to enjoy on Roblox, I think if you want multiplayer races to be encouraged, add a minimum player limit before it starts the event, however I know this Is just testing so you may already have that planned.

Otherwise great! I’d play,

2 Likes

its good to hear that you like it! feels nice to get something decent done :+1:

the race is just one of several event types i plan to add to the game, it also isnt the main game but it exists to help spurce up the gameplay so it doesnt get too repetitive

1 Like

Any who,

The Ui, looks great I love the background to the last Gui screen: however, it’s not my preferred colour scheme, but that’s just me. I’m not a fan of the textured background if you’re looking for a cleaner look. I would maybe change the opacity of it a little bit. However, I would give it a good 8/10 comparing to other Ui’s on the platform but keep it up!

For your game in particular, I would suggest a Ui like the one in horrific housing
Horrific Housing - Roblox

However, if you would like some other inspiration for more a mix of modern Ui’s, I have some below:

^ Its very outdated

^ From my incomplete website, (so I cant show you the rest, name ect.)

The icon set I use it by Lucide

Best of luck with the game!

1 Like

Its good to hear that you like it :heart:

The textured background i do plan to keep but i want to change the texture image to something more game related later so it fits it

(also the ui was kinda based off Horrific Housing’s UI from memory so thats also great that people can recongize that :fire: )

1 Like