Feedback on F1 Fences

Feedback on these fences pls. They are for a f1 game.

9 Likes

Okay so they’re fantastic but the issue here is the lighting, try tweaking it to make it look alot better than how it is. Good job

1 Like

Ok, what aspects would make it look better, ex: brightness, sky

Very nice fences. This will keep the prisoners inside! They wouldn’t want to climb and bend a beautiful fence, would they?

2 Likes

I don’t know honestly, it’s just that the roblox default lighting is bad. Try to tweak sky first, because brightness is not going to make it better (speaking for the roblox default lighting)

Try changing the LightInfluence property, or the Brightness property if it is a decal, to a lower value. If you can, add a slight transparency to make it blend in with any Roblox materials behind it and to add a low-contrast effect to it.

I have to say you did a very good job on these fences, but I have to agree with the other people here, the lighting will influence how good they look, so you should change that. Otherwise you did an amazing job!

The actual fence looks good but the advertisements don’t look at all realistic in that the background is all one singular colour (instead of being slightly dirty / imperfections). You could try making them 3d or add some kind of texture to them

ok I tried again

1 Like