Hello! I just released my second game, Factory Fixers! And am looking for feedback and thoughts! Please remember that it’s in BETA, and their may be bugs.
About the Game:
Factory Fixers is an idle game inspired by the popular web based game Cookie Clicker. You click on various objects to fix them gaining cash. With the cash you can upgrade your clicker, buy fixers to click for you, and buy more segments. New segments contain new objects to repair.
What Makes this Game Unique:
With all of the clicker simulators on ROBLOX you might be asking what features make this game cooler and more unique. Here are some of the many unique features:
- The game is 2D - The game is done in a 2D environment.
- Advanced Worker System - Hire workers to do the clicking for you!
- New Segments - You don’t just click on one item, you buy more segments with new and better items.
- No Ridiculous Purchases - There isn’t 50 gamepasses like modern simulators.
- Free VIP Servers - There isn’t a reason why VIP servers should have to cost money.
What Are You Waiting for?
Go check the game out and give me some valuable feedback! It would be much appreciated.
(Keep in mind it is in BETA and their may be bugs.)
Thank you for reading / checking out of the game!