Feedback on Fantasy Armor and Spear from my game "Syndria: Lost Blades"

I made this 3D armor for an r15 rig in my game. Let me know if you have any suggestions on the models themselves or the rarity that I should list as (Common, Uncommon, Rare). (Skyrim inspired helmet :slight_smile: )

12 Likes

this model is pretty good looking.
would put this in uncommon

2 Likes

I feel like it could be an uncommon, or possibly rare if there was gold on it or something.

2 Likes

Yeah I think Iโ€™m going to make some Iron/Steel weapons for the common rarities and then have Bronze/Gold for uncommon and then possibly use fantasy metals for higher tiers.

good idea, just wondering what a fantasy metal is. thanks.

1 Like

Itโ€™s just metals that donโ€™t actually exist. A few commonly used fantasy metals are Mythril, Adamantite, Orichalcum, etc.

1 Like

i have a question how do you make the metallic ? because i tried to make the metallic in blender but there is nothing to be found to bake as metallic

1 Like

I used surface appearance to get the metalic look you see. Although I texture my models in Substance Painter you could do it in blender as well.

you have to bake the metallic in blender so you get the uv with it so thats why i cannot really make mettalic things

tysm i will try the surface appearance

1 Like

nvm i need the uv prepared in substance painter :sob::sob::sob: