Feedback on Filipino-inspired-mythos horror game

Hi everyone!
This is our first horror game titled, LAGIM, which is going to be based upon Filipino mythology. We currently have one part but we’re certainly looking for people to make some playthroughs and give their thoughts about the game itself!

intro

It is a semi-difficult horror game based on the likes of CONFINEMENT and TRESPASS (both very good horror games). The game focuses on immersion, where we provide goals and objectives based on the content explored in the game, rather than the GUI. We want to incentivize exploration (though the map is very linear-based) we want the players to go around and play through trial and error. We plan to do a boss fight that players encounter at the finale of every part, having the CONFINEMENT-like gameplay.

note

We try not to handhold the player throughout the game with unnecessary narration, however, we also do not want to confuse the player on what they should do in their gameplay. It is up to the player to put the pieces together and continue forward for each section of the game. There are tidbits of lore that will explain what will happen throughout the parts, especially since all the parts will be connected with one another.

powerbox

Hopefully you can enjoy what we made and we can look forward for you to try the game to give some feedback on your experience!

13 Likes

Wow it looks ultra-realistic! Are you sure it’s a Roblox game :wink: ? Good work! Is there screamers in your game?

1 Like

Thank you very much! Yes, there are screamers in the game throughout the first part.

Oh my bad, I thought I had already linked it in the original post. I edited the post to contain the link now.

Currently we only have one part released, and it is still in alpha, so there are bound to be some problems.

Ah I’m idiot I totally missed it xD

Sorry! I’ll be sure to play it on monday!

this looks insane. one nitpick I have is that the proximityprompt covers most of the screen and blocks the player’s vision

1 Like