FeedBack On FIRE Shirt I made

Nike, and Supreme have both copyrighted their logos. You can’t use them.

3 Likes

Too late lol

@qwertsdfgnm make them offsale so you don’t get problems

I’ve heard of nightmares of people getting terminated for old clothing they made as a kid, with brands. They were private. :fearful:

Did you really make that shirt, all from scratch (including the logos)? It’s hard to believe things nowadays.

3 Likes

WHAT UHH SEND ME THIS THAT’S SCARY

2 Likes

The title of your post would actually be “Feedback on Fire Shirt I Made.” Exclude the period, punctuation at the end of a sentence in English inside of quotation marks goes inside the quotation.

I can assure you your shirt is so fire to the point where my house burnt down after I bought it. This is the best shirt ever made on Roblox and should be worshipped at a higher level than gods. Seriously, this shirt that you handcrafted and worked on all night, all day, this shirt is the best. It has a supreme vibe along with giving the holder infinite power. This shirt is unexplainable as to how good, unique, and supreme it is. Hopefully, Roblox does not delete your account for uploading this ultimate worshipable shirt.

2 Likes

Reminds me of ChatGPT or is that a coincidence?

1 Like

I for sure can assure to you that my writing was handwritten by me and only me. My writing came from me tapping my fingers on my keyboard, my precious time was taken to write that paragraph and it was indeed worth it. When I said the shirt was so fire, I meant it. That shirt was fire, how dare you underestimate my ability to write, and underestimate how fire this shirt is? Don’t you think that is very disrespectful? Don’t you have a soul?

1 Like

The fact you don’t give any details on what is fire or something is really accurate to what ChatGPT would say if you ask him something like “Someone did a shirt I find really good but may be deleted because of Roblox moderation. Can you explain how good it is?”

And you could have just wrote this.

Though I wasn’t trying to be disrepectful and I’m excusing myself if it looked like it.

1 Like

Do not worry, you are not being disrespectful. You are providing constructive feedback on how to improve my writing, to make me a better writer. The shirt I was talking about would be the “supreme” shirt in the original post. I apologize if I had made it seem that I was not using my own handwriting, my own handwritten text. From now on, I will be better, and I will always work hard to make sure my writing is known to be handwritten.

2 Likes

Your writing itself isn’t bad, but just try providing details on what you like specially so we can get a better idea of your thoughts.

The details on the shirt are very in-depth and have a very good looking, realistic texture. Meanwhile, the shirt also has the word “Supreme” on it, showing that it is a drippy shirt. This proves that the shirt is fire, and that everybody agrees. The shirt also has a golden, supreme, necklace. The golden necklace can easily make you look very rich and drippy. Along with that, the necklace can also be used to choke people to death. The shirt is designed as a tank top or jersey, therefore you do not sweat as much as you would in a normal shirt. In conclusion, I have stated why I think this shirt is purely fire, and why everybody should buy it.

1 Like