Feedback On First GFX

Hai, I’m JuJu!:wave:

I made my first GFX a few months ago, so I would like some feedback on it on how to improve!:relaxed:
-You can view the GFX down below, thanks in advance!:pray:

GFX:

1 Like

Def not bad. The text would be cool if it had more of a 3d effect on it. And the shadow/glow behind it is too big.

Also work on lightning, its a bit too dark in my opinion. Some bloom/glow would be nice too since the background is very bright so it blends more.

I don’t know what the ‘IYKYK’ is but def remove the black behind it and then make the text a little transparent.

Also looks like the text ‘Silver Babiez’ isn’t centered.

It’s blurry, and the lighting is a bit confusing as to why there is barely any in the front. It’s a little too dark overall. The money is placed very oddly but the gun fits well into the hand of the person. It’s not bad though for a first GFX. Keep improving!

@kaizenmarcell The ‘IYKYK’ is something one of my friends like to say… So I put it on there just to see how it looks since it was my first. :grinning:

1 Like

If you used Photoshop to add the text, instead of using the “Export As”, use “Save As” and configure it to export as PNG since the text is more vector and same goes with the image.

@TheNesNes32 In what way is the money placed oddly so I can improve it?:thinking:

It looks a little awkward having such big pile of cash on a shoulder in my opinion.

@TheNesNes32 Ahh, its a certain style… But I do agree that it is a large stack of cash.

Also, have you used eevee for this render? Maybe try using cycles in the future for better details and lighting.

eevee is only good for soft shadows and lighting in dark areas. cycles isnt always the best in some cases

@TheNesNes32 Nope, I have no idea what eevee is… I just used Pixlr E to edit my stuff.

Did you use Blender for your GFX, aka render? Like the software where the rig was in? Or was it in Roblox Studio?

Also, Eevee is a rendering engine in Blender

@vxsqi I used Blender to render it and make it but edited it with Pixlr E.

In Blender, there’s these rendering options in the little TV icon and you can choose which render engine you can use, I use Cycles but it is very laggy and hard when editing everything at the same time.

I recommend watching gfx tutorials or just about blender itself so you can learn about getting familiar with the app, and improve on your gfxs.