Feedback on First Photo manipulation

Hello everyone! I’m an intermediate 3D GFX artist. This is my first Photo manipulation made in Blender 2.9 and also with photoshop. If you have any feedback please reply below all feedback is appreciated and it helps me out a lot.

Thanks so much!

12 Likes

I am speechless. This is perfect, only thing I would like to get added in this is maybe some yellow stars in the sky?

2 Likes

It’s cut, I think it’ll be perfect if you edit the picture that was cut. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks incredible! Did you use a tutorial for this? I saw something similar on youtube but I can’t find it. (if you did would you mind linking it for me :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Sure thing! Jellyfish Night Photo Manipulation Photoshop Tutorial - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you very much! #justfilling30characters

1 Like

Hey, this looks good however there are some flaws. The selection of the plants could be a bit better, you could add next time lower the radius and bring up the shift up to make it look likes it in the scene. You can also maybe darken the ground a bit by adding levels since it’s a dark scene!

Overall, you did a great job!

1 Like

The picture looks fantastic and is amazingly detailed with the color and lighting, great work! The explosion at the back sort of looks like a jellyfish though!

1 Like