Feedback on first tree

so i tried making a tree,
it is my first one, but it doesn’t look good,
can anyone tell me what i did wrong?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

It’s too symmetrical. The branches go in the same direction, at the same height at the same angle and such alongside that it is extremely blocky which is increasingly more difficult to put in modern roblox games with it looking good and not just copy and pasted (same goes for the leaves and trunk. I’d suggest you learn to use blender and importing blender models into roblox as it will allow you to use various shapes on-top of allowing you to texture models (although i personally don’t and others don’t as well either due to performance problems or a style which doesn’t require it).

I’ve left some examples of tree’s which i made in blender and imported to roblox below.

Three Tree Examples Made In Blender

3 Likes

For a first tree, it’s very classic and unique! Also, kudos to the dummy for reference scale. I would highly recommend looking at references and maybe pick up some knowledge about tree anatomy if you wish to get more realistic. :flushed: And the post above tells enough about what’s wrong, being too symmetrical and the shape isn’t a problem to me but the lack of detail is. Keep building!

2 Likes