Feedback on first UI

I recently started making UI and this is my first one!

Please give me feedback so I know what to fix.

2 Likes

Good, simple, and clean way to start off with a UI.

Thank you! I played around with it for a hour or so

Did you took an hour to make a button with border size?

Yes I was playing around with the tools to get it right. LOL

1 Like

Hmmm I made my first today as well but it is a little more complex and it uses more shapes here it is

Annotation 2020-08-30 195535

also have u scripted ur GUI already cuz I did mine

also as far as GUI’s go ngl anyone could have done that you just put some text with a background and game it a outline try to make it stand out more EX: add a picture of a shop stand (Just a suggestion)

I did not script it. Nice Ui. I am trying to make more.

Looks clean! I personally think the text is a little light for that background, making it so I have to focus more to read the text.

Although it may just be a me thing, maybe try making the text pop out a bit more with a drop shadow or text stroke?

What is preloaded UIscript? Why are you using a poll?

I want people to know if I should make a ui shop script to use for free or if they should learn form experience and do it themselves

That should be in a topic not mine.

1 Like

sorry do you still want some scripts though?

No I do not. I have someone scripting already

1 Like

The color pallet is very good, although I would recommend rounding the corners & using software like photoshop or the free adobe XD as those are much better tools to create UI (you can then obviously export them out into studio).

By the way when replying to a feedback post you probably shouldn’t show of your UIs and talk about them, make your own post.

1 Like

I was giving him a example to show what he should consider making them like, thank you very much

There isn’t much feedback that can be provided on something simple and basic I would however include more UI options going down to make it more better, you may want to include a building/ shop and add the ‘shop text’ underneath the shop so it doesn’t appear bland and basic – not sure if this was already planned out.

I recommend adding decreasing the size of the text so that you could make it more decent. If the UI is going to be left like this i would try to at least including a handful of objects inside it just in case you want to improve it later down the line.

Overall, it’s bad i’ll try looking for a vibrant color scheme here is example of what i mean it may be something you could take along the process:

Image of a Basic UI design

4f9bf45bde2c03031519570fc754c345

Love the purplish pinkish vibe. I have one suggestion. I suggest adding a uiCorner (thats the only way I do it) and making the radius fit the style. Hopefully this was helpful.