Feedback on flight simulator: 3D cockpit

Expanding my last topic talking about my new flight simulator: Feedback on flight simulator

Here is some more work that will remain in secrecy for a while. This is a model of a T-38 Talon, with an updated cockpit model. I tried my hand at a 3D cockpit this time. One of my team member’s pointed out that there was no joystick, but I needed to have it tested before implementing a moving joystick./ Feedback please!

We also are adding more terrain and environments than just desert, and have expanded into making mountains and farmland (as seen on the left).

7 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

Why?

Please provide reasoning to your opinion. Thank you.

Edit: The terrain may also not appear detailed because we have made it look realistic from far distances, but up close, there is not lots of detail. This is to improve performance.

1 Like

The cockpit has many well defined details. The terrain on the other hand, is like one, large, slightly curved rolling mass of land… now I haven’t been outside in like… 5 years but I’m pretty sure that is unrealistic. Fix it.

Are you saying that the Earth does not have a curvature? Silly, the Earth is round, and we have designed the terrain to curve while still being lag free and not performance heavy. There isn’t much we can do about it, and there is CERTAINLY not a lot we can do about the Earth being round. Earth is round, not flat :sweat_smile:

2 Likes