Feedback on Freestyle Graphics

Hi there everyone. I was working a piece of graphics last night but then windows update came around and my art went :skull: I redid the entire thing today a couple hours ago and just finished the final render and editing it. Can you guys suggest me things which I should improve on? On my last feedback, the shadow’s on the chracther were kinda bad so I took time trying to improve from the help of my friend @Wilylol and I’ve got a new piece.

##After the blood and tears of my pc, I hereby present you…

Editied

3 Likes

Nice work, but where are the eyes?

I was in a rush and I felt that none of the roblox faces kinda felt suited for this Graphics, that’s why I didn’t put a face

Looks good so far. I think it’s odd that the background kind of features a grass appearance on warmer mornings i would assume the background would be some sort of water to cast reflection to look more realistic in a kind of way the background is a little confusing since I’m having a hard time if this is grass with small hills or mountains. It may be a good idea to spice up your background up a bit.

Maybe a tree with vegetation on the ground or a apple tree to improve the background, however that may be something your not focusing on at the moment the character posing and camera view is good. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It looks like the legs are going through the chair instead of the character sitting on top of it. I would suggest possibly editing the sitting pose. Otherwise great work!

1 Like

I kinda intended the legs to “fold” from the the front of the chair, guess I need to improve on that. Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile:

Yea, the background was just a HDRI thrown in, didn’t really focus on that. I’ll edit it a little before repositng it. Thanks for the comments :smiley:

Its good work, but I see some problems

RED is the random clipping

YELLOW is some light that seems messed up

and lastly GREEN this is for the background which is pixelated (Note: Its looks nice in the editied one)

Also, I accidentally put that black dot and just now noticed it

2 Likes

Great art, I love the lighting and shadows, I can see you put effort and time into making. I suggest adding in art a small tree/plant on the fence and a bamboo chair, the one that the character is sitting on. I love your art. Keep up the good work!! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: :+1:

Good luck

Thanks (ahhh 30 chars just a few more letters)

Looks great!, i love the editing and lighting you’ve done. My only critique is make the character sit on the chair properly. Keep up the great work!