Feedback on future update for Kick a Baby! [CLOSED]

As mentioned in the title, I am about to release an update for Kick a Baby! While from my testing the update seems ready, I want random people to try and break the game as horribly as possible to root out any bugs that might be inconvenient. And trust me, last time I released an update it was not as optimized as I would have hoped for.

To those who don’t know what Kick a Baby! is, it is a sandbox game where people can do random things.

And before posting your feedback, yes, I know my map and GUI design are not the best. I just want an idea of how you think of the game and any bugs you come across.

Thanks.
(This is a link to the TESTING game, the real one is included within the description of the testing game)
Kick a Baby! Testing

Hi, I played your game. I don’t even know what to say, the idea is cool. But there are a lot of bugs! Transparent blocks, sometimes you can’t beat NPCs and sometimes you can. Everything is very strange

This is an old post, currently I am working on Kick A Baby! 3.0, which should fix everything and make everything more polished. Thanks for your opinion though!