Feedback on Game Design/Gameplay of Sussy Imposter Land

Hi guys today I wanna ask for feeedback on my super Sussy game called Sussy Imposter land. It’s a meme shooter and it’s sort of popular but my average visit length and retention is not that gud except for the best players……

That’s why I need advice on da game design because I want to make it more fun.

If you would like to play here’s the link.

https://www.roblox.com/games/6951756797/Sussy-Imposter-land

4 Likes

The game is cool, but its very confusing.
I suggest adding a

1. Lobby (In which you enter the game from)
  2. bit less p2w-ness in the game (I guess it is for the memes but still)
  3. not so annoying merch asking thing (Its really annoying when you keep asking me to buy stuff right after i died and even if I wanted to buy stuff the buying message is covered by the death message : P)
  4. disabled shiftlock, because you dont really want shiftlock here as it glitches
  5. better inventory and icons, because you can really make it look more clean AND funny at the same time (like for the AK 47 you could instead have an icon of a red crew mate holding a ak-47, AS A PNG, REMOVE THE WEIRD BACKGROUND THINGIE)
  6. anti- spawn kill system, because its kinda annoying

Oh yeah also turn up the sensitivity for some reason i turn really slowly (like currently only mouse players can play well)

• Ok thank you I dont think I’ll do a lobby its a open game but maybe a tutorial and an intro, or a spawn GUI button like Arsenal when you join in?
  • Its not rlly P2W, but I know why a lot of people think so. I think it would not look like that if I explained in the tutorial that you can earn guns that are just as good as paid ones (its kinda hard to tell but its the weapon upgrades panel). The gun kit I use is shift lock forced but I’ll work on improving it thx.
  • Thanks for the inventory suggestion I’ll do that.
  • There’s forcefields already - should they be longer? Or will the deploy screen fix that so you only spawn when you click deploy?

Oh nvm I thought the forcefield dissapeared when you equipted a weapon XD

by p2w I mean it looks p2w, as there is WAYYY too much “buy gun” stuff around the map

I’m going to remove a lot of that and make it proximity promt instead thank u for the tip

The game is overall good but it has too many messages on the screen when you die.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the advice I will fix that

1 Like

make the characters rthro. perfect meme material. Randomize body parts but only let them be rthro

2 Likes

Best game 10/10. Would play again.

1 Like

YESSSSSS (And mainly the more “Human like” rthro, cuz that few ones like the fries one isn’t actually that weird)

2 Likes

Why is this not a meme yet? A meme of those games that ask you to buy stuff. That would integrate nicely into the game’s plot, right?

Well, not really, that thing is just one of those “bruh so annoying” type of things, although if you make it more funny I believe you COULD make it a feature, but currently its just annoying (especially since while tryna close it someone might sneak up on u and kill u again)

1 Like

please, no amongus jokes here. its 2022
why do you have an admin gamepass? why are there so many gun gamepasses? why is this still p2w??

I made this game last year that’s why
Admin passes and gun passes are there since I made the game
Also you can earn free guns that are just as good

the game is good i like it battle is fun its just missing one thing: deployable shrek npc that attacks other players until killed ( would be double the amount of health a player has and do damage on touch lol). Also maybe a ragdoll system (if its not in there)

Sorry, but this game is just garbage and bad, it like full with free models, i do give this game a 2/10.

The memes are the only free models to be honest it’s mostly built by me

I like that. I think the icon can have a background.

So you say the game is owned by a group? Maybe adding play-time rewards might make it more appealing. If you want, you can give some players custom admin ranks (like VIP), for play-time rewards. You can also give people who are in the group moderator access. This admin reward might sound silly, but it’s actually quite rewarding to players. I might recommend BaseAdmin, as it supports setting a player’s rank just by changing a value in a folder. It also supports group admin.

I’m not sure if this will get your players to play longer, but it most likely will.

Its astonishing how utterly trash this is:

• This game feels clunky and has so many FREE MODELS AND UNFUNNY MEMES
  • This game shoves gamepasses in your face left and right. Why?
1 Like

Thank you for the feedback I will try to improve the comedy