Feedback on Game Icon and Thumbnail

Hello, I’ve made a Game Icon and Thumbnail for a game a friend and I are working on now. What do you think of it? Thank you.

Game Icon:

Thumbnail:

The game is about a lazy developer that wants to make a camping game, but its really glitchy

3 Likes

It looks fancy I guess, Just a small thing to note is that the text on the thumbnail glows less than the one on the Icon.

2 Likes

You’re right, I’ll change it so both glow equally. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Is this for a horror game? Because I like the static effect as well as the font you used. Great job :smiley:

2 Likes

It will have some horror parts, anyways, thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.

1 Like

It looks really good. Question, is the title of the game called The Game?

2 Likes

Yes it is, the game is called “The Game”, thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, when do you think the game will become public?

1 Like

I think in 2 or 3 weeks we will make an open beta so people can test it, but the full release of the game will probably be in 2 or 3 months.

Here is the game link, if you give it a follow, you’ll get a notification when it opens to the public: The Game [Closed Testing] - Roblox

2 Likes

So I don’t seem to see the difference between the thumbnail and the logo. I feel like it is just a bigger dimension. You could have a different scene for each GFX making it look a bit different. I’d recommend having the background not blurred and visible to make the Graphics more aesthetic. I would also recommend removing the stroke on the background as I feel like it would look better. Anyways. There is always room to improve, Goodluck in your future work! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I’ll try to improve what you have said. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes