Feedback on game icon GFX

Recently made this game icon and I made a text logo along with it, feedback is very much appriciated! (Click on the images for high-resolution.

Heres the text logo

You can hire me here

25 Likes

That is AMAZING!! It’s exactly the type of GFX to make me wanna play the game. You did an outstanding job!

If I had to pick something though, it would be the character on the right that’s green. maybe include that character more or just include the other two.

Awesome job!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I do agree that I can add the guy on the right more in the picture, will do that, thanks a lot for the positive comment! It really makes my day!

1 Like

I agree, other than that it looks really good(quick question to Lager: did you make this with or for the owner of driving empire👀)

2 Likes

100/10 best GFX I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

This was a comission, thanks for the kind words!

Ayup! Im honoured and pretty shocked, thanks a lot for the feedback and positive comment!

Looks stunning! Good job on this.

1 Like

The gfx looks very cool.
I suggested you to add more obby related theme in the gfx to match the theme of your game

1 Like

Outstanding job,Also I love the text logo!

1 Like

This looks great!

For the text words, if you use photoshop, you can use the pen tool, create a layer under, and start outlining the bits of the words that cut off on the 3d part. It will give it a cleaner look. Other than that, the graphics itself is amazing

3 Likes

Thanks a lot everyone for the positive words, also can I know what you mean by outlining the bits of the words tht cut off on the 3d part?

It looks really good! 1000/10

But quick question. How did you make the lightning too? Or where you got it from!

1 Like

10/10 GFX! Cool.Good Job! :+1:

2 Likes