Feedback on game icon?

About

Hi! I made a game icon in cinema 4d and photoshop. Feedback is wanted!!!

13 Likes

VEry cool! Try rob make the back ground dark to make it look realistic.

2 Likes

I really like it. It looks really cool but if you added more details to the background, it’ll be amazing. :star_struck:

2 Likes

It is much better than I could ever do! However, I don’t think it is unique. Most GFX I see on DevForum has the same background with different colors, a Roblox character in the frame, and that’s about it. I recommend changing the background up a bit! Otherwise, the character is very well positioned and framed! Good luck.

1 Like

Amazing, I like the rim lights on the character a lot. But in my opinion, I think the face isn’t suitable for a girl character, maybe you can fix that. Overall, great job, keep up the nice work!

1 Like

Hello there! The light is amazing. However I think everything is amazing. I’d like to know what apps you’re using to make those GFX. But anyways. Well done!

2 Likes

It looks impressive, I liked it :smiley:

3 Likes

I used Cinema 4D and Photoshop.

2 Likes

About Cinema 4d, I also use it sometimes, but now there is no possibility.

2 Likes

It looks Great!

The only thing I would change is the face. If you still have the save of your GFX try seeing what the face would look like with this face on it. Personally I don’t like the super happy face but It goes with the GFX. Great job it looks good!!
image <<<This Would Go GREAT with this GFX.

2 Likes