Feedback on game Icon

I just wanna know what you guys think of these decals, criticism and all

2 Likes

Not too bad
Second one is definatly better but I think the black back ground is a bit boring maybe like wall in your game might add a bit more detail

1 Like

Anyway what is the game about so I give more support and criticism

Hi! To start, I love the sci-fi concept of your graphic. A few suggestions that I have would be to fill in the empty background space. This could be done by putting the character on terrain, or by adding more colors to the background. I would also add more life to the character by adding a facial expression, and even increasing the character’s size could help. One last suggestion that I have would be to play around with the text arrangement so that your character is more of the spotlight in this graphic. Hope this helped!

1 Like

Good in the overall but i dont like the text, you should add a diffirent text font
Here is a free to use website to create HD text

1 Like

The black background is the best possible representation for the game, as the game follows a wireframe graphics style

Ahh make sense now I know the style that makes things simpler

1 Like

@cartel_c @SoFuzzyy Just threw this together in blender, is this better?

2 Likes

alot alot better, the text, the backround and the rig blend perfectly to me

1 Like

Should i be concerned lol (100 robux test)

1 Like

yes thats not a really good CTR

i started this ad before i replaced my icon, should i expect to see that ratio rise?

• Is your game more adapted for PC players?
    if yes, i suggest running normal roblox ads and not Sponsor ships
  • if your game is more adapted for Mobile, tablet users
    Sponsor it on like Tablet. i did it before and i had a pretty good CTR

^^ Agreed. Depending on the target audience/intended device, I would make an ad to promote the game on whichever device is best suited. With your current character rig, you could definitely create a banner ad that would be enticing.

@Dudeguy90539 The graphic looks much better! The only suggestion that I have would be to increase the text size since it could be hard to read if the graphic is resized.

2 Likes

Oh wow that looks amazing the font and stance of the character look really good and make it look more appealing to me
Good job

I like the newer Icon, it fits well with the old style of the Icons, as well as it being readable! Nice job on this one!