Feedback on game logo

Hello, I’m lucids. I’ve gotten into GFX recently and I think its fun to mess around with. However, I’m sure I’m not doing as good as other designers, so that’s why I’m making this post. I’m looking for feedback on how to improve my GFX. I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended and I use a lot of filters and blending options. So, let me know what you think of my GFX. :smiley:

ignore the awful crop

also a friend helped me on the one above

Rate which is the best. I think the first one.

• First
  • Second
  • Third

0 voters

2 Likes

Also please write stuff like what can I improve

The theme of the second one doesn’t seem like something I’d associate “Blood Brawl” with. It seems a lot more like a Valentines themed game than a fighting game like the title implies. I think the first image shows that well, but without knowing more about the theme of the game it’s hard to decide. Both the first and second are fine, it just depends on the actual theme of the game.

I don’t really like the third one. The character seems like he doesn’t fit in the map, like he was just rendered on top of a flat image or something. The text seems weird too, with the V2 way over his head and the “BLOOD BRAWL” skewed at whatever rotation that is.

5 Likes

The first on in my opinion is my favorite. I love the font you used and the render in the background. As improvement, I would maybe add some complimentary colors, so the whole logo isn’t red.

The second logo doesn’t really match the name of the game. I wouldn’t associate Blood Brawl with a pink town and hearts. I do like the slightly retro feel on it though, and if you were to do something similar then keep that style but with different colors.

I love how with image 3 the text appears as it is along the wall. I also like the color scheme. Maybe turn the flare down though.
Hope this helped!

2 Likes

The second one was a joke, but I added it just because that’s the second GFX I’ve ever made