Feedback on game Toilet Paper Masters

Hi my name is cgmaf7 and I just released a game called Toilet Paper Masters Simulator. The point of my game is to find quests and throw Toilet Paper into trees, bushes, sheds. etc of a suburban neighborhood, which earns cash for weapons/cars/etc. The feedback I am looking for is I want to add one of these two aspects:

1. Pet system like true simulator

Or

1. Second team called “neighborhood watch” to arrest the TPers

What do you think would fit the game better? Below is the game link of you want to have a better idea of it.

https://www.roblox.com/games/5318511735/TP-Masters?refPageId=2ba91931-f7d1-4ca0-b492-32d83161d3a7

(NOTE: I am not an experienced developer, but I’ll try my best)
I really like the concept of your game and the mix of PVP and simulator which makes it unique in some way. I played your game for a couple of minutes and here’s my feedback:

Gameplay
Right after I joined, I didn’t really know where to go, you could add something like a tutorial or anything similar. A few moments of confusion later I know what to do though, so it’s not that big of a deal. If you want to, make the quests be able to be canceled, because they’re quite long in my opinion. Also, try adding tools and the ability to throw the toilet paper: it would improve the gameplay and the game is about throwing toilet paper and not clicking trees. Everything else is fine, a simulator.
Development
Of course, it’s a bit simplistic but that’s fine. But I saw a few free models, try to replace them. There’s nothing wrong with them, they’re just not welcomed especially in bigger games. If you want to, add a day-night cycle, it will make the game a bit more realistic and nicer.
What should you add in my opinion?
Neighborhood watch would make the game more interesting, to be honest.
Just think of this:
You want to play something with your friend, would you rather play something where you could play together or something where everyone minds their own business. I’d choose the first option. But of course, that’s up to you.

I know…
I gave more feedback than needed, but it isn’t wrong, and I’m really interested in the game and how the future of it is going to look like. I hope I was able to help you and gave you a few new aspects on how to improve the game.

Cheers.

1 Like

That’s the exact type of feedback I was looking for! Thanks for taking the time to check it out!