Feedback on game Ui

Hi! I just need some feedback on this main menu Ui I made for my game. I know it’s not the best which is why I’m asking for feedback. Any comments on improvements or what I did well are much appreciated. Thanks
!

1 Like

i suggest adding outlines to the options
it is good except add a padding between all the buttons and their dark grey line

1 Like

Overall it looks pretty clean to me, however the text size can be smaller on the Play, Shop, Update Log and Credits button.

1 Like

UI looks good to me! The only problem I have though is the button separation, it’s very difficult to point out which button is which. A faint outline could fix this problem. But even with this in mind, UI is great! I love the blur effect as well as the camera effect too! And your GUI is pretty unique too! Not a lot of ROBLOX creations use a UI Specifically on one side, they usually go on the whole screen, lol. But yeah, great UI, great work! And, looking forward to seeing more stuff from you!

1 Like

More space in between the | and the text. Maybe add more of an outline to the tex.

The scene itself with the blue lighting and the moon is sorta unrealistic, I suggest making it either a sun or maybe making it a little darker.

Also the mainframe of the game shouldn’t consist of a lot of extra buttons, you should be able to press one ‘Extra’ then it would popup with ‘Update Log’, ‘Credits’ and ‘Developer Notes’ and such.

1 Like

I like it! and the developer notes (really do like that idea)

1 Like

Will definitely do that! I currently do have MouseEnter and MouseLeave events both responsible for making the background visible.

ook.
sounds good to me!!!1!1!11!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it! I can definitely do that and see what you mean, the outline will make each button more profound individually!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I can definitely fix, and addon many of the things you mentioned. I’m not very good with UI but learning and success comes with trial and error.