Feedback on game!

Heyo, I have a game. It is a Tier obby. They progress x2 difficulty each Tier. I need some feedback on this to make it better. Glided Games - Roblox is the group

[HUGE UPDATE] Trilogy - Tier Obby - Roblox is the game.
this is my first project by the way
I also need some help, the like to dislike ratio is really bad and I need to get it up, any tips?

3 Likes

Dislike ratio is mostly made by people that cannot beat the game, maybe some glitches on different devices, try playing your game on other devices if somenthing bad will happen.
It looks as good game! :wink:

I have before, and thanks for support! and btw i see your an artist, I need some work on my game, (guis and logos) do you wanna work with me?

Sorry, im not that experienced but thanks for the offer :happy2:
By the way.
You need to add some barriers :happy3:

Yes I know, but if I do that, they cant do the wrap

Which wrap?
Also i would make instant teleportat when touched. Not the confirm thingy, can get annoying xd

1 Like

Also, its kinda hard… :happy3:
Some opinions i saw in the game

Maybe change this because it’s really hard to do. Before you even got past level 5 it was challenging.
I really like that you made it mobile friendly.
Don’t put the yes or no to go on popup at the end of every one, that got annoying.

1 Like

yep its mobile friendly, but for the hardness thats because they get harder as they get farther

The guis are too large and prompting the teleports gets redundant, but those aren’t game-killing problems. The average player’s experience will look like this:
Too easy → Just right → Crushingly difficult → Player leaves unhappy
While it’s true that many games do increase in difficulty, they do it more slowly which gives people the time and experience to improve themselves for the challenges ahead. In this game, that isn’t true at all. The player quickly hits a brick wall and is forced to quit. Because the levels are so short, players spend a tiny amount of time on the levels they can actually beat, and any additional time will be spent struggling and being upset. Until you find a way to deal with this problem, I don’t see much hope for this project.

1 Like

The game has gotten a lot of feedback saying it is good because it gets hard fast but also not. And also your talking about difficulty charts. Tier obbies like mine are one of five that are over 1000 visits. It gets a lot harder each tier because it ends at tier 17

2 Likes