Feedback on game's lighting and building?

Hi there!
I’m currently working on a laughability fan game which has a lot of its scripts chapters done right now but i wanted to get some feedbacks on the builldings and the lightings that I’ve done.
I think It’s good so far but i would love to see your opinions too!

16 Likes

I saaw the first few images and was like wow, and then I saw the super unrealistic house and was like aw

4 Likes

I feel like the buildings don’t fit the rest of the game.

Also the building in the fifth screenshot is a bit empty.

the building from which screenshot?

I really liked it! It feels realistic in the forest, however, I do not feel the house is so realistic it was supposed to be, may incrementing a darker ambientation?

2 Likes

It’s beautiful for the most part, but the styles begin to clash as you have realistic tree models in the same map as a partbuilt cabin. The lighting is okay too, but it feels like night time, however your atmosphere in the distance looks bright.

1 Like

What is joining in conflict here is the house material, Tree is 100% realistic, Lighting is really good, cabin is Meh. Got it? Try changing Material or make it on Blender.

I really recommend you changing the light, cause it doesnt give me the actual “horror” vibes, try using new technologies and sources with volumetric lights just like this
and also there’s a lot to change buildings, terrain, flashlight, ambience etc…)

(In-game screenshot)
Example:

4 Likes

Lol, you copy and paste XD. @M0rsDev where do I find Volumetric Light?

Yeah I was too lazy to write again

1 Like

That looks good! The lighting and graphics make it look realistic.

well while the game does give a little bit of a horror vibe , It’s just a goofy parody game for a silly youtuber. Though i will use the lighting you recommended for other projects.