Feedback on GFX Commission Sheet!

Disclaimer: I am not advertising my work, I am looking for feedback on the work itself. (prices, examples, format, etc.)

8 Likes

I love the GFXs! There’s not much to say other then it’s very impressive, and the prices are pretty reasonable. Very cool, I love it! :+1:

3 Likes

I really like it! The format, prices, and everything is on point! I have never seen a commission sheet like this, great job!

2 Likes

What a magnificent GFXs! loving it, The graphics and quality are very tremendous. You’re doing very well but the prices are kind of exerbitant so, Probably soon I might get one.

1 Like

The prices and text are quite hard to see. I would just make the white area dark grey or black.

4 Likes

I really like it. I do agree with @Crazedbrick1, but I think it is a little busy.

1 Like

Based of the work I have seen you do, the prices are good, though the text is hard to read against the images. Try adding curves to the background and make everything but the text thingy a bit darker

1 Like

The commission sheet looks attractive, but I do believe the renders themselves need some work. Really basic Blender knowledge and any form of photoshop can create these for little to no price, so upping the quality will set the true value higher.