Feedback on GFX created through Blender

Hello there, my name is Dataspec, also known as Sy.

I have been building on Roblox for a couple years now but only recently got into Blender.
Everything seen in the GFX below was all built and rendered by me (apart from the Roblox character of course).

Since this is my first time creating a GFX using a 3D environment I’d like to hear some feedback! :grin:

EDIT: I denoised the GFX, thanks for the advice!

19 Likes

The pose of the robber looks strange. But apart from that, it looks great!

1 Like

You should learn more about denoising, at the moment there is a lot of it in your GFX.

5 Likes

Thanks for your advice, it is much appreciated. I will check it out and rerender the GFX. (I’ll add it onto the post aswell).

EDIT: I only had to enable Optix denoising in Blender itself, looks very clean now. Thanks again, I’ll replace the current GFX with the denoised version.

I like this GFX a lot.

If it’s for a game, I think players would see what the concept of the game would be.

Things I don’t like
I don’t like how the gold that the robber is carrying is really dark.

It looks like the gold is dripping which is really weird, or it might be pebbles.

Things I like

I really like the detail on this.

The detail on this is cool, it shows the code to the safe. (If this GFX was for a game this could be a secret.)

Keep up the good work! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion! I agree with the bars the robber holding being rather dark, I tried to fix it but couldn’t do it properly, next time I’ll try fixing it with some lighting.

Also, the “pebbles” are golden coins which he’s dropped in a hurry to get away due to the alarm going off. I thought they’d make for a cool extra detail although I understand that they can be confusing lol.

I’ll make sure to keep improving!!

I like this GFX much.

There is a good attention to detail, but the lighting for the bars and coins could be a little lighter.

Aside from that, it’s great! :+1:

2 Likes

I think this is a really good GFX! My advice is to maybe add a bit of shine on the coins and make them brighter! Apart from that, I like everything else! :smile:

2 Likes

It’s definitely not bad for a first time try using a 3D generated background. The coins and the bars could be slightly lighted up and the pose changed up a little.

-Summary

• Coins and the bars can be lighted up slightly.
  • Pose can be changed up a little.
2 Likes

It’s really nice, altough there could be some more lighting.

2 Likes