Feedback on GFX Effects

Its my first time using effects on a GFX looking for any feedbacks on what i could improve

I understand I could use background effects and such Its still WIP I’m just looking for feedback on the effect so far

7 Likes

This is awesome, I love it! One thing I’d recommend is tilting the head up a little for the character to be looking straight ahead, this will give it a more ‘action-y’ look.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good GFX however, there are little issues I see with the effects are placed around the character.

The images shows a somewhat horn effect on the characters head I’m not sure if the character includes that item but I feel like it’s a bit overdone there and not properly put together. The effect and lighting seems a little off in my opinion, there is no shadows at the start I can still see it’s a work in progress render so I can understand why it’s undetailed. The composition is good love that action hero theme put into the scene, are you planning on adding more then one character?

Although it looks good, i would perhaps remove the ‘horn’ sort of effects it’s creating so it could look more appealing.

1 Like