Feedback on GFX needed

Feedback please!

The dog written in red is just a watermark don’t mind it.

12 Likes

It’s amazing! The only thing bothers me is the position of camera, it seems a little bit off, other then that its really amazing!

2 Likes

Hi there! This GFX is brilliant. It can be used for some home store game icon or something.

1 Like

It’s really good! (better than i could do) but the lighting is what bothers me, The hand is clipping. I would recommend trying out the filmic color space. It tries to replicate the lighting that occurs in the real world, unless youre using blender >2.8 then you have to apply it manually.

1 Like

I really like it! Only maybe experiment with the background and the lighting on the background, it doesn’t really come out of the background, but outside that, really cool!

1 Like

U watch Cactobus GFX video and u make like him

1 Like

I think that overall this is really nice, but the one thing that bothers me is the background. The lightened part kind of seems like a light path or glare from the arm and it’s a bit confusing to look at.

1 Like

Yeah it has that effect, thanks.

I love it. The one thing I would change is the angle that the person or Photo seems to be on. Otherwise you can use this for basically anything.

1 Like