Feedback on GFX Thumbnail

Recently made a thumbnail for an upcoming game, and I personally like it! I would really like to hear your thoughts! (sorry if the effects look a bit over-done, also click on the image for the high-resolution one)

7 Likes

I like it. It looks nice. Clouds don’t fit in but other than that nice.

1 Like

The posing looks great, but you need better lighting and a more populated background. I also made a guide that could help you.

2 Likes

This does look very nice. I love the sparkle effect you put behind the middle character. The map also looks great and fits well.

Just two things I’ve noticed…

The clouds seem too realistic to fit the low-poly map.

And also, for the click icon on the yellow guy, I get that you’re trying to make the illusion that it’s in the hand. However, on a first look, I thought it was glitching in hand. Possible turn it?

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

The signature seems a bit too big and should be more in the bottom right corner. Other than what others have said above, just make those edits and you should have a good looking GFX!

Thanks everybody for the feedback! I will replace the background and add rim-lighting to the characters. Also the signature is big because there were a lot of spaces where you could crop out the corners and such, and its easily usable as theres no text in it, but i will make it smaller!

There are two things that bug me a bit:

The first is that the clouds look too realistic for that type of art and the second thing is that the cursers are in a kind of weird positions but apart from that it looks really good.

1 Like

Looks good but I would have the sky more visible and change the clouds

1 Like

Looks amazing! Just the clouds is little to realistic.

Can you reply and send the sparkles? I cant seem to find them.

1 Like

Haha sure, also how did you manage to find this? It’s 2 months old at this point.

Searched up Sparkle GFX and found this, lol.