Feedback on GFX Work!

Hello, would just like some feedback on a gfx design I made.

Any tips? I use blender to rig and render and pixlr to add extra touches.

Also would like to know how much I should price my work, I make my own backgrounds, or if a client has their own I use theirs.

Thanks

7 Likes

Very nice but I have to warn you, clients are often very specific to what they want - it’s often kind of abstract topics they want you to work around; with this in mind, I would recommend practicing with a lower price point first, once you become more comfortable with the process - and more importantly have built a dynamic portfolio - then you can ramp up your prices.

2 Likes

Alright thank you, I stuggle with like cartoony designs and unsure how to make them look good since im so used to the realistic look but will keep it in mind thanks

This GFX looks VERY good! Nice job on it!

1 Like

Linework is the key here, 75% of all “cartoony” types of artists are successful because of their linework.

Linework should be really dynamic and a lot of people often neglect it.

Not sure how this advice would translate to GFX but I’m sure you can come up with something.

I think that switching to Photopea and/or Ps and Affinity might help you add better effects. The aura on the player looks completely black and you should probably shade it.

1 Like

I don’t really believe that this is meant to be cartoony, rather it is probably for a PFP or an official logo.

Ps is expensive and is photopea even easy to learn it looks complicated, dont have much time to learn a new software

Sorry I wasn’t referring to the original post, I was referring to the reply the OP made. He said he struggled with cartoony drawings.

Ps is expensive

Hate to be that guy but… How about cracke- actually nvm, probably going to get banned if I talk about doggy stuff.

XD. Didn’t check who you replied to sorry about that.

1 Like