Feedback on GFX

Hello!!

I just finished off a small GFX, and I’d like some extra opinions on it.

Thank you and have a good day :))

snzzyems/Emma

9 Likes

Judging from the character mesh and the background colour, seems pretty off because of the lighting I believe…

Looks good. The idling looks good and the avatar for the GFX looks fancy :wink: .
Although the lighting for the GFX is kinda dull. Which makes the GFX dark.
I recommend you to improve on the lighting!

This is my opinion.

Excited for some more GFX of yours!

The lighting is pretty bad. Please position it well next time. Only that ruins 80% of your render if I’m being honest.

Looks pretty nice, I like the color combination you’ve gone with. Also the addition of the flakes was a smart idea. I don’t mind the lighting that much, it looks fine.

This looks great! A couple things I would change is add more dynamic lighting and make it a little bit brighter. Another thing is the background and particles don’t really fit with the GFX that well. But other than that I really like it!

Very nice, but the photoshop shadowing blend is a bit too stiff and very accurate, which is not ideal.

Instead, try and manually draw a black/off-black color around the character with some sort of brush.
Thus making some parts of it feel bolder, and some less bold when needed.

Also, the same thing can be done on another layer for your white outline effect, exactly the same as the black brush shadow effect, but white. :3