Feedback on GFX

Hey just need a lil feedback on some of my work. Unfortunately I made these as an application and I recieved no response so I’m wondering if I’ll get a response and some feedback here. *I use several watermarks but it doesn’t really matter to me if my creations get stolen so have a field day if you’d like. t_eDevil is my main.
portfolio piece 1'
This first one is just a quick one before I learned how to polish correctly.
(I learned how to do GFX when I was 8, and recently have been learning how to do it much better.)

This 2nd one was one I did a little later and applied more techniques. These are my first two pieces in 6 years give some mercy please.

Thanks for any feedback at all
Constructive or not.

5 Likes

I really like both of them, especially the 2nd one.
On the first one, maybe you should make the characters a bit less covered with the sand/dust? so you can see their attire and facial expressions, It looks like they’ve been hit by a big sandstorm or turned into stone (unless that’s what you’re going for)
For the second one, I think it’s perfect, I love the polishing you did on the swords and shield. The only thing is the armor of the person on the left looks bland, maybe add more polishing or texture like the other person’s armor. And overlaying the whole thing with dust particles would make it look better.

1 Like

Wow! Nice.
I get excitement from seeing people’s Wonderful works

1 Like

The first one could use lots of work, including lighting and texturing. It looks pretty nice especially if text is added and effects too.

The second one is super good, I love the light shining off the knights armor and the sword themselves. The swords themselves though should have scratches and the shield as well to make it realistic.

Overall, FANTASTIC fantastic job! Really amazing.

1 Like

Yeah thats exactly what I intended, but it was mostly because I couldn’t correctly texturize them or at least make them look nice. The 2nd version would def be the best because I took a lot more time to learn techniques and apply them. Thank you!