Feedback on GFX

:art: Hello! Here’s a new GFX I finished. Let me know what you think about it. If you are in need of a GFX designer, feel free to contact me as I just opened commissions.

:briefcase: In case you want to commission me, you can check my portfolio here:
https://sites.google.com/view/phantomshadsportfolio/home

17 Likes

I really like this composition! The water reflections and various light sources really bring the scene together. With that said, I do have a few nitpicks:

Critiques:

• There seems to be some light source emitting pink light. I wasn’t able to find the light source (police car?)

• The light behind this character is bright, and there should be some white rim light on the character.

• This part of the wall sticks out as its the only one in the scene that is untextured/flatly colored. Consider adding a texture.

• Since it’s raining in the scene, some raindrops on the car would sell the “rainy” look even more.

In general, you’ve definitely outdone yourself on this piece. I took a look at your portfolio, and none of them match the same quality as this one. Best of luck making even better artwork!

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback! It means a lot for me. I tried to make something different from the portfolio because I want to become better and not stall. Thank you again! :pray:

1 Like