Feedback on GFX

Decided to make a GFX in blender after a long time. Need help in placing the text. The text is going to be “Grand Army of the Republic” but I’m not sure where it’d fit

Looking for general feedback on the render as well :smile:

7 Likes

The character and snow look amazing, then it stops… no literally, there is no background to show where this person is making the darkness seem off without context.

2 Likes

Thanks.

My original idea was to have a black clone trooper in the snow, I didn’t know what to use for the background since I don’t have any good png images for snow

2 Likes

I added some environment and effects to the GFX

3 Likes

Oh wow it’s so good I literally get the vibes of dark winter snowy night
Great great work!!!

Critiques:

• The helmets on the characters look transparent. I assume that this is not intentional.

• The snow covering the troopers is too thick and heavy. Unless they’ve been standing like a statue in a snowstorm for hours, it would be hard to accumulate that much snow.
    Consider making it thinner.

• There’s an abrupt transition between the foreground and the background as there literally isn’t a background (the search engine is your friend here.)

• The snow is rather noisy looking. Not sure if this was intentional or not, but consider changing denoising settings.

1 Like

This GFX looks very good! I like the style/graphics! Nice job on it! The helmet looks a bit transparent though.

This gfx very looks
Especially the snow is made very cool! I haven’t seen anything like this anywhere
I enjoyed it

1 Like