Feedback on GFX

Hey there people, I recently made a new GFX based on an anime that I’m really proud of, I feel like its one of my best so I am asking for feedback to see what i really need to improve on and tips on how I can get even better. I would really appreciate the feedback, thanks.

1 Like

In my opinion it looks really good.

1 Like

Looks pretty great. There are a couple things I notice. First is it is kinda dark. The flames are really bright and it just feels out of place in it. Second thing is the grain. It could just be compression when you uploaded it, but if not then maybe try to get rid of it. In some areas its really smooth and in others its really grainy and it looks kinda weird. I’m not an artist but that is just what I noticed at first glance, otherwise it looks pretty good in my opinion. I very much like how the characters look and how stylized it feels.

Thanks! The grain was there when I rendered it but I didn’t give much attention to it because I was gonna smudge it all to make a painting effect later.

If you’re using blender then this is a pretty great tutorial I had watched a while ago. If you aren’t using blender then there is probably some stuff online. It doesn’t make too much of a difference, so I wouldn’t sweat too much.

Thanks, unluckily I used C4D but I’m sure there are ways on how to reduce noise, thanks for the help.

I literally can’t see anything, all I see is a line of fire. No offense.

2 Likes

I honestly love that drawy fire feel you gave it. Excellent work!

1 Like

I think your device’s brightness might be down, since I had to brighten it already. No offense taken.