Feedback on GFX

Hey,

I’m pretty sure this sector and I’m seeking feedback none the less. Please leave some feedback on my render/icon/whatever, second time doing this!

wow so i apparently can’t make atleast one post without a grammatical error

secret coexperience art

6 Likes

While I am far from a professional GFX artist, here are some of my comments:

• I really like the color consistency. The different shades of green go really well together.
  • If this is a commission for someone’s avatar, the hair sticking through the hat is fine. However, if it is for a logo or something similar, I’d recommend removing it since you can’t see the rest of the hair, so it looks weird having brown spikes going through the hat.
  • Glasses go really well with the hat size-wise.
  • The outline is well-sized, not-too-small to see and not obnoxiously large.
  • The posing for the right hand is a little bit awkward. This would probably look fine on something like the Robloxian 2.0 package, but on default r15 it looks a bit funky (also kind of weird having a shirt on the inside of the wrist).
  • If this is for a profile picture, consider changing it to a circle (see below).
Example

• Overall, great job! The posing is good, the color palette is amazing, and the hats are well paired.
Secret coexperience feedback
  • The first render looks good. Consider adding a background through.
  • A few posing comments on the second render:
  1. Again, right hand is awkwardly titled.
  2. The torso is titled rather abruptly compared to the waist and below. You might want to rotate the waist and legs to better match it.

Other than that, they both look great!

3 Likes

I don’t know what’s more satisfying. The choice of colours or detail in this picture. Try bending the arms on blender. Then this would be absolutely perfect.

1 Like