Feedback on gfx

Recently i have been trying different ways to do a gfx and this is one of the ways for this i used blender and paint.net and this so far is my preferred way so far please give feedback on this.

6 Likes

I love the shadow darkness side to it. Some opinions is the reflectance as you can see in the image below the hand and body in general is very shiny (reflective)

Excellent work! I would to see more in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, i have never done gfx work like this before and i like doing it like this as i find it more fun and relaxing and im glad people like it.

2 Likes

It looks great! Nice job!
(30 chars)

1 Like

That looks really good! My advice is to remove the blue bird from your shoulder, so it looks a bit more themed. Therefore maybe also give the left side a little bit more light, especially the hand. It kind of looks like a half body, because it’s too dark on the left and too bright on the right. Maybe you could add a nice background too if you’d like. Something dark, not too big or anything. Just a clean background to finish the GFX and make it look perfect. For the rest, very good work and keep it up. Hope to see more of your work!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I am currently messing around with the lighting so i will see how it looks and i will consider getting rid of the bird from the shoulder as i can see what you mean by what you said.

You want to make a render look like it does not come from a Roblox screenshot. The render looks extremely pitch black - you should do a hue shift because even at night, real-life isn’t that pitch black. There is no composition to it. A good render captures some sort of story. There is no hint of “life” nor emotion in the overall piece. You should watch tutorials on good lighting. You should try to learn how to use and apply nodes. Overall it’s extremely bland.

1 Like

Looks really good besides the white dots on the hands and head. I personal use Photo Editor Pixlr Free Advanced Photoshop & Image Editing Tool its like a free version of Ps esept with a little less tools, hope this helps.

1 Like

Great Job! I love the darkness and the shadows, it has great looking features. Keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

Looks good, keep it up.
(30 characters)

1 Like

I love it, you did great on this gfx! The image looks like your so chill and cool.

1 Like

The white dots are reflections from the light i am currently editing the light and trying to get rid of the reflections

Okay blender just crashed and now the file for the render is gone so im going to do another in an new topic