Feedback on gfx

Hey developers! I recently made a very plain prison GFX, please give some constructive criticism. Thanks!

13 Likes

Looks super professional, I absolutely love the 3D text you have done in the middle. Some improvment points, most graphics have a character holding a tool, instead of just characters walking around. Looks excellent, I will cant wait to see some of your GFX in the future!

9 Likes

Very high quality and seems polished! I particularly love the level of detail that can be seen on the concrete floor. Perhaps you can slightly texture the walls as well? And should you ever use this for a game thumbnail, I’d recommend easing off the vignette a tad bit.

However, if realism is what you’re going for, you’ve achieved it!

6 Likes

This is just me, but depending on what you’re wanting to do with it, I feel that a shadow below the text on the ground would look good.

2 Likes

[size=5]Aesthetics[/size]

I really like it, I love the fact that you have added a foggy/vignette effect on the graphics design, I also really like the scene including the assets that were used in it, and I like the font. A few of my suggestions would be…

• Try to use a different color for the text since the word ‘graphics’ kind of blends in with the background
  • Make the characters smoother
  • Perhaps make the prisoner on the right side more visible
4 Likes

They do have tools, prisoners have a knife and police have a baton. Just hard to see, I’ll fix it.

2 Likes

Woah! This looks amazing, I love how the guards are just running getting the criminals and the formation as well! This is amazing I really love this, I hope you create more of these and in the future you create more and more.

2 Likes

This render looks really nice! Only two things I wanna point out:

The text here is a little hard to make out. Maybe add a drop shadow or outline?
It looks a little like they’re floating or standing on their tiptoes because both of the legs are behind them. (maybe that’s just the camera angle though?)

2 Likes

Yea, I just added a quick watermark, also I revamped it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks polished! I absolutely love it.
Can’t wait to see what you’ll do in the future! : )

2 Likes

Looks really good, one thing is maybe make the prisoner on the right more visible.

2 Likes

Well, it looks very fine by the way you made your gfx.
I also really appreciate the way the lighting you applied for your gfx, it makes it look very professional.
Your wording in the image also looks very well-done, it really makes the appearance have a perfect touch.

I love the dynamic camera angle, placing the camera near the floor causes the room have more of an atmosphere, and making them seem bigger and more dominate. Only criticism I can provide is the lighting. It seems too dull, making this scene look very dry. Other then that it’s extremely nice :smiley: