Feedback on GFX

This is only my forth GFX! So there may be places or lighting that isn’t that well.

Note: People that steal the GFX will get instantly reported, I have posted these over all my socials. And the GFX has my profile in it anyways, I do not want to do Watermarks because people complains too much about it. If any of the comments is about Watermarks or the stealing situation I set for the GFX’s. Please refrain from doing so.

3 Likes

If I was a GFX artist, I would like to make a shadow on the background and a little touch on reflection of the mirror so that it looks like you in some building and don’t forget about sunrays because sunrays give all the GFX much cooler and brighter. any of that it is great and keeps in mind that you no need to shout the letter because some of us can read by looking on your word so yeah pls don’t make a huge word if you wanna make a note just make it little bit smaller. that it and that all and I will see you next time…

Hmm. On my other Topic. Most people did not read, and potentially I had to explain many times.

you can say like this “Do you read the note first before asking” that can help you explain again and again

Overall the gfx look good, for 1 to 10 i will give you 5, you can learn something from the following gfx, it look very fresh and juicy by @noxyra image

1 Like

Lol, do I have to say that to 6 people?
They won’t even read the comments.

I don’t want a juicy look. It’s not a game icon or thumbnail, it’s a modern GFX I made for fun.
I don’t want much color in it as well.

make them read so that you cannot get angry pretty easily plus if they still don’t wanna read they have an eye issus

1 Like

I like it however the 2nd GFX looks oversaturated. Other than that, it’s pretty good.

welp, it upon to you if you want to improve your skills :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

this maker no sense… 1st GFX the mirror with ball supossed to have light, so why they not emitting light? you make sunrays to make look better like @RISING_ROBLOX say… 2nd GFX why her arm bend weirds? and back of head look badly… look like she also brake her leg,
Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 8.32.01 AM Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 8.32.07 AM Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 8.32.20 AM

That was from a photo editor. It wasn’t from blender I could easily change it but it’s right now 3 Am right now.

I don’t have lightroom either, that would cost.

whats? you put the point light in the blender; you supossed to put it on each one of them then edit their nodes

and what from photo editor? no light? or limb bend badly

Like I said, only my fourth GFX, will continue to improve, thanks for the request.

What’s what?
I absolutely don’t know what you are saying.

Photo eidtor to make the lighting brighter and more saturated. Do you know what’s that for?

Regardless, we have gone far enough with your topic. The limb I see, although I would look forward to change it. Others I know what you mean, but the lighting is how I like it.

Both look nice, but as @DevKeyRBLX said, the second one’s a bit saturated. If you want the same “vibe” as the second one, try using mist in blender. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for that request! May help me a lot!

2 Likes