Feedback on gfx

so i did this because i was bored, also ignore the white because that is a transparent place because couldnt think of what to put there, also it looks very bad and rushed to me

11 Likes

Hi! I think your GFX is amazing! Although I have an idea on what to put inside of the transparent area. I would perhaps add a blue background with bubbles and seaweed? But all and all this is amazing work! Good job!

4 Likes

That sounds very good! Also will fix it as it seems that the lighting is off, but thanks once again!

3 Likes

It’s really good and you say this was rushed? Wow, that’s insane.

2 Likes

Well to me at least, I did this 1 hour before bed so I couldnt really focus on the small details and fixing everything, I will post an updated version in a bit

2 Likes

Yess, I’m excited to see the updated version.

1 Like

Looks great however maybe you could add some seaweed or bubbles to make it look more realistic.

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell what’s occurring in this image on a first glance. The submarine appears as if it needs to be smoothed out and the treasure should be made more apparent along with the fish. Although the render quality and textures are wonderful - not bad

2 Likes

Hello! I fixed everything and added a bit more details, changed the camera angle and made the lighting a whole lot better. Thanks a lot for the tips @bbycorpsee @antojensob and @Sci5imus

Also here is a version with some effects added:

4 Likes

LOOKS AMAZING!!! Much more detailed and vibrant as well 20/10👏

2 Likes

Ok, now this is far better than the original to be honest! I’d say this is amazing! You deserve a cookie! :cookie: And you deserve another cookie for your hard work! :cookie: Nice work!

5 Likes

Omg I see my head, I love it pls 1000/10.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Also check the one with effects aswell as thats smoother and a bit more blue to match the ocean.
Also thanks @antojensob for all the feedback! I really used that and it made the gfx a lot better, thanks again! :heart:

2 Likes

:eyes: where did that come from though :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I don’t know… Strange…

1 Like

Such a cute graphic. But yeah, the only thing you’re lacking is some better lighting. <3

1 Like