Feedback on Ghost

Hey developers,

Looking for some feedback on a low poly ghost I made for my game! :ghost: I made this for a current game I am working on. I recently have launched the Halloween update. What do you all think? :thinking:

Criticism and suggestions always appreciated! :hugs:

-Jon

22 Likes

I am a personal fan of low Poly models. I like the color/transparency that you picked (it fits well). All I would suggest is that you make the eyes a little closer. Other than that, I think that your ghost is finished.

6 Likes

I think it’s look pretty neat. Maybe you should make the ghost less transparent a little bit. And the eyes should be a bit rounder maybe. Overall you’ve done a great job, keep up the great work!

1 Like

I really like the ghost itself! It gives off a cartoony vibe! Best of luck on your game!

1 Like

i think you should make the eyes neon so that the shine will disappear and make it look more ‘undead’

1 Like

Pretty cool, i suggest you make the eyes spookier because its just a cute ghost now.

1 Like

Heyo, thanks for the suggestion! I was kinda going for a cute ghost. But, I’ll keep that in mind.

-Jon

its good overall but the eye is very large i think is weird but other things fit good .Good work overall!

1 Like

cute ghost ngl (random word cause 30 letter limit bagel)

1 Like

Forcefield with transparency -5, really gives it that ghost feel

2 Likes

I think that ghost looks awesome. Maybe make it less Transparent and a glow would really make it stand out.

2 Likes

Aww it’s cute! I love how it gives off a cartoony vibe. I think you should make the ghost just a tiny bit less transparent and see how it looks.

Hello!

Your ghost looks great, but I have a few suggestions that could make it better:

• I think if you made it less transparent, then it would be much better! I feel like it’s too transparent. Maybe if you changed the transparency to something like: 0.3 or 0.4, that it would be MUCH better.

• In-game if you make the ghost float up and down slightly, then it would look realistic and more “spooky”.

Besides those two things, I can’t think of anything else. It looks great so far, but if you change the two things I said above, then I think it could be better. That’s my opinion though. :smiley:

2 Likes

The ghost looks amazing! Maybe if you could make it look a bit scarier, that would be good. Good luck!

1 Like

Heyo,

Thanks for the suggestion! I was trying to go for a cute ghost type ghost, but thanks for the suggestion! I will note it down for a further project.

-Jon