Feedback on Graphics

This is my first ever post on here, so please let me know if I did anything wrong.

Hi! I’ve recently started making GFX and would like some feedback on my work. I use Blender and would like ideas for my renders, art style, etc. Thank you so much in advance. :tada:

6 Likes

Hello, these GFXs are very good, although I’m not very technical for topics about GFXs, so I can’t give you any ideas or advice, but these are very great! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

The render looks good but I recommend you to fix the light a bit more

4 Likes

Could you be more specific when you say fix the light?

2 Likes

the shadow sometimes look weird

and for the large one maybe a better color combination

4 Likes

Hi there, I really like these GFX’s I think they look very advanced and hard to make you did a really good job on those in my opinion!

2 Likes

I would encourage you to fix the lighting more on the GFX. It’s pretty good, but I noticed that on the 1st picture shown, the sparkles (or stars) aren’t properly sized in order. If you were trying to make it like that, replace the 3rd sparkle (or star) with the 2nd one. If you weren’t, they look very out of place. Other than that, terrific job! :+1:

3 Likes

The gfxs are very good. But it would be much better if you use rigs to make them.

4 Likes

The 2nd Render looks good, but I would fix the lighting. :heart:

3 Likes

HOLY. those are amazing! wish i could render lol

2 Likes

They’re both really good. I’d fix the glitching between the glasses and hair. Also adding just a blank head with no face decal could be better than the no head look. You should try it, and if you’re not satisfied then go ahead and stick with the no head. The lighting in the second render is super unbalanced. Otherwise, it’s super good and I’m proud!

2 Likes