Feedback on gun

So I decided I wanted to try and make a gun, I haven’t really made one before so this is my first real attempt at one.

It would be nice to get some feedback on what I could do better.

12 Likes

Love the level of detail that you put into it, and I also think the color-scheme is perfect. The only thing I could say would be to bevel/round off the edges to make it a bit smoother.

4 Likes

Yeah, I tought myself that it was something that was lacking, it’s not something I’m too good at which is why I’ll try to get better at doing so while I’m making each section instead of waiting until I’m finished with the whole thing and find out that I screwed myself over by doing something that made it harder to do such.

Honestly wow, for the first full attempt that is really good, the detail you added is amazing too, not much to say, good job!

1 Like

It looks very good!

I’m no gun expert, but I don’t see a trigger where the trigger should be. Am I missing something?

1 Like

For your first gun, wow this is amazing.

I am so amazed just by what people can make nowadays, just add a trigger and your all good.

Kudos to you for making this, this is impressive.

1 Like

Oh, didn’t realize I didn’t hadn’t added the trigger, heh.

1 Like

Hi, I really appreciate the way the gun was made, but to be honest make the black color a little bit lighter. Also apply some lighting to the gun to make the gun have a realistic appearance. I really appreciate it in all.

Impressive, I love the alien scheme. Very good job! Here are some tips I would suggest you maybe adding these later. Here is a helping hand.

1. add some neon around the gun
  2. us some other colors or maybe add a laser sight on the side.

Hopefully you find these helpful; Pr_amise.

I really like this gun a lot! Is it made as a mesh from blender or as a bunch of parts/unions from studio?

Studio, prefer to do it like that, gives me more control over colours and such.

Studio is pretty good, I suggest learning blender because optimization and all that good stuff, but Unions can be awesome too! :slight_smile: