Feedback on Halloween low poly terrain?

Recently I’ve been attempting to learn modeling in blender, my first project I decided to take on was a basic low poly terrain map, and since its only a few weeks until Halloween, I decided to make it Halloween themed.

Inside of the current place I have Fog to make it seem a bit more realistic, here is a quick picture of it without just so you can see the entire thing in detail.

And finally here is a link to the current game: Low Poly Terrain testing - Roblox

As I said above, this is one of my first modeling projects and is my first in blender. Any feedback is appreciated!

4 Likes

I can barely see anything to be honest.

2 Likes

I don’t really see the fog in this terrain… also, I feel like you could add in more details, for example if you made a Halloween Terrain: pumpkins, spooky trees, etc.

I like the spooky atmosphere in that screen and as what 1ik said earlier you can barely see anything.

It looks great overall but add some more details.

This terrain looks good from a distance, except I can barely see anything! Could you provide a close-up image?

I can’t see anything, please provide a close up, or make the time of day 12:00

I have just removed all of the fog to make it much clearer to see everything… I originally added it for the eerie feeling of not knowing whats around you, not taking into consideration doing this and being able to completely see every detail!

Low Poly doesn’t use materials if I’m correct.
Add plants, Jack-o’-lantern as a light source or lantern.

1 Like

You could add pumpkins, lights, orange trees or dried trees to the field, that would be great! :slightly_smiling_face: :fallen_leaf: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like