Feedback on Halloween maps

I would like you to express your opinion, any feedback will be appreciated by me .

Halloween Cemetery

Farm Halloween

I present you two maps dedicated to Halloween. If you want me to work for you, I leave you below the discord where you can give me a request
Discord - Mmaxi-Builder#4587

Read the terms and conditions if you want me to work for you
Link : https://marianznf99.wixsite.com/buildermax/terms-and-conditions

Thanks for reading!

9 Likes

I really like them! They could use some darkness though in my opinion, good job!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for these words, it matters so much to me! :pray:t2: :grin:

2 Likes

Wow! That looks very nice. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much ! @Railfan234445

3 Likes

wow this is amazing, you must have put in a lot of effort into this
@Mmaxi99

2 Likes

I worked on these maps for a few hours, but it’s worth all the work, I hope it’s something special

1 Like

Woah it looks amazing! I can tell how much time went into them and its paid off! Keep up the amazing work! :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice, I wish I could pay n USD, but atm we are fixing our game that got hacked so…I needed to get developers to fix the game so it took a lot of my funds. :9, Great work though keep going. Your very good at building. Cheers.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for these words, I hope you solve your problems. These works are not for someone in particular, maybe someone needs them, give me a private message and talk.

1 Like

These definitely should be used for a halloween game. They look awesome. :+1:Just one thing, maybe if you put wood material on the fences in the farm map it might be more recognizable as a fence
If you don’t want to it’s fine

1 Like

It is made by blender, and it is the color of wood, thank you very much for this reply, I appreciate, yes, if anyone works on a halloween game can contact me .

The lighting is super nice! Great use of neon!

1 Like

thank you very much for the review

1 Like

only a few hours, wow you must be a great builder

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the review, I work hard enough for my clients to receive orders quickly

1 Like

I like the maps a lot. They are really well built, simple, and still super good!

I only feel with the farm you can make the farm more realistic by making some soil and not placing the tomatoes exactly symmetrical. Just a tip! Amazing job though, really like this!

1 Like

I will consider everything you said to me, you gave me some very good advice, thank you for these words

Dang, you make it sound my comment is life-changing lol. But it’s a great build, I say don’t make the tomatoes symmetrical because then it will not look like normal farms. Also what I mean by adding soil is by making a texture or actually remaking the soil, you know. For realism!

1 Like

yes, maybe i would add grass, i’m still thinking, i know it would look better with grass or ground ( terrain editor )