Feedback on Hammer Made in Blender + Question about Blender

Save the image from UV > Image > Save As; then upload that to Roblox.

Oh… thank you! You’re a lifesaver.

1 Like

Anytime. I do like your hammer model and texture as well!

Remember to mark the solution if I solved your question. :wink:

Ok, this is getting dumb, for me. I still have a problem. How do I get my textures from the UV Editing? Like, what do I do. Select all the vertices in my model? Directly go to UV Editing? What is it? I haven’t ever used UV Editing, so I wouldn’t know. Sorry for wasting your time!

The problem is that you used materials and not textures for your mesh.

If you want those materials to import to Roblox; you will have to separate each part; export each as an OBJ individually and colour each one in Studio.

1 Like

Well, I almost thought that materials were the same as textures! I’ll search up a way to convert materials to textures, though I doubt you could do this.

There is in-fact a way to do this.

Save the layout as an image; then fill in the colours in a image editor. Finally, use that image as a texture in Blender then export.

If this helped, remember to mark the solution :wink:

2 Likes

Finally, finally. After 27 long replies, I have finally found the ultimate answer! But how do I know where to fill, where not to, and in roblox, the texture comes out weird.

This is the exported UV layout, I don’t know how to color it.
To receive this image, I just selected all the vertices in UV editing mode, then exported the UV Layout.

And here is how the textured hammer looks like in RobloxStudio.

1 Like

idk if u wanted your hammer to have those black lines, possibly the uv projected lines to appear in your hammer texture but…
You could have simply exported the model as a .fbx file instead of .obj to import to studio WITH TEXTURES, and doing so, you wont have to worry about manually applying texture file to your model
: /
anyways, the model looks pretty cool. good luck with what ur doing :]

No no, I WANTED them to have the black lines gives it a sort of, cartoony feel, and, I already tried importing as a .fbx file but no luck, because, materials export as textures.

what do you mean sir dwiddle maker the first

1 Like