Feedback on Healing method problem

My game is an RPG similar in the Soulslike genre,taking large inspiration from Bloodborne.
Recovering your health back is a vital part as you will have to face different monsters many times.The problem I am facing is how I should make the healing.The game is a lot harder than most others on Roblox,which is why I think more mature audiences will play rather than younger players,as it involves patience and endurance of difficult tasks. (Could totally be wrong about this but that’s how I would feel.)

I mainly want the healing to be purified blood that you can inject back into your bloodstream.The animation is a player jamming a syringe in their right leg,along with particles and a sound effect for better clarity of action. The particles are not representing blood,or anything for that matter,they’re simply just yellow coloured magic specks.

The particles

The problem I am facing is if this is allowed on Roblox,as the player does hold up a syringe and inject themselves with.I could completely change this to drinking a health potion if its necessary.
I simply just want to know if this is allowed or not.

This is what the syringe looks like.

Unfortunately, I believe the safe move would be not to implement this. Seeing from this post specifically, it seems like that it just wouldn’t be a good idea to have syringes in Roblox:

Is blood allowed on Roblox? - Help and Feedback / Game Design Support - DevForum | Roblox

Also, found on the Terms of Service, you have this section:

Evidently, your example of the syringe isn’t drug usage, but I wouldn’t trust Roblox Moderation with that debate.

1 Like

Policyservice has value about blood. And make it invisible if blood is not allowed. Then this is fine.

2 Likes

My game Maple Hospital is one of the biggest games on roblox and it has blood in a syringe. Brookhaven is the reason I decided to go through with it. They also have a Syringe.

1 Like

maybe make it some color else? like orange, green or blue

I think doing that would make Roblox moderation more suspicious. Injecting orange juice into your blood stream sounds worse than blood…