Feedback on horror game I made

Hey Everyone!

I made a brand new horror game, and need feedback…

What Is It About?

It’s about an endless game of rooms.
There are hallways, house rooms, bedrooms, hotel rooms, attics, empty rooms, long hallways, you name it whatever you like and however you like.

But as always… A horror game does have to have the monsters :slight_smile:

Please rate the game and give feedback

3 Likes

Hello, I tested your game. I can say the models are very beautiful and the lobby looks great. But I found a couple of bugs and bugs here.
robloxapp-20220929-2236140.wmv (2.9 MB) The game lacks monsters or at least scary moments by type: the sounds become scary, the atmosphere is kind of dark. For example, add various special effects. And when I tested it, I thought that it was not a horror, but some kind of puzzle :grin:. I advise you to make the ending of the game. Or an interesting and scary game plot. The graphics and design of the game are excellent. I noticed another mistake that monsters can’t be killed with a gun, please fix it.

I don’t even know what to say about this error, my roblox camera was hanging on the video. take a look and please fix this error
robloxapp-20220929-2255022.wmv (1.9 MB)

1 Like

There are monsters that can not be killed with a gun, there are 3 different monsters and they all work different :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like