[FEEDBACK] On Hotel

Hello I’m making this hotel for fun and I’m taking inspiration from a google image and I made it a little different to a design I like better and I was just wondering anything I could Improve on to make it better!
KEEP IN MIND
I’m going to add decorations such as grass, hills, flowers, plants, benches, etc. I’m looking for feedback only on the build itself that I have so far.

7 Likes

It looks a little bland, and and the colors look a little static.
Try experimenting with lighting.

Otherwise nice job!

2 Likes

It looks nice, but it looks a BIT bland.

look great but maybe add stuff to the room areas outside like chairs food tables ect so ya know

Looks good, but I agree with other people looks bland.

If you read the “Keep In Mind Part” I said that I will be adding that stuff later and I would just like feedback on the building itself

Now that I look at it, does look bland I will add more colors

Despite the lack of vibrant colors - material placed on the building looks a little odd, mainly focusing on the texture or decals used as curtains looks a little stretch that they seem to be overlapping into each other or that may be the way I’m looking at it?

Try to size the balcony properly there should be at least a few more rooms in the real world balcony’s aren’t wide or large looking there more used for 2 to 3 people that will like to get a good overall view of the area. Perhaps, add some warmer colors and use of lighting to the hotel.

Most hotels in the real world or the image itself features warm lighting and use a warmer color pallet gives it that home comfort. I also suggest avoiding flat bottom roofs it’ll look a little more better if you add height to them.

From the start glad your taking inspiration from images it’s a good way to improve your building skills all it takes is practice and patients. It’s good though! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It currently looks quite bland, but you are on a good path. Keep going and it will look amazing!

This is looking really nice, and I expect you will act on what others have said. I agree with all that is said about it being kind of bland and simple even just strips of colour in an even pattern makes a building look so much better (Like what youve done on the very right side). I also would raise the ‘tower’ part of the hotel (e.g. add a couple more floors), I feel like it merges with the left building too much, whereas the picture is much higher.

Aside from all that, its looking really good and is resembling the picture nicely, great job!

This looks really nice! Here are some tips.

• Make the lighting more realistic, change it to shadowmap or future and give the lighting more color. :bulb:

• Add some open curtains.

• You should try to make the building more colorful, like you should do with the lighting.

• Try to work with a different shape for the roof. :hotel:

• Give the balcony more space.

Good luck with your project, and i hope these tips will help you! :smiley:

I like how it’s designed, but it seems a bit plain atm, so I personally think you should add some textures!

Best of luck!