Feedback on House

Here’s a house I made along with the interior. Could I get some feedback on it, and any tips on making a roof? Any tips on creating buildings faster? Tips on creating house layouts? (I’m not focusing on the landscaping currently)

5 Likes

The house overall is good, you can add some detail to the interior and exterior but the building is 9.5/10.

1 Like

I agree with the person above me! It is a very good build and could use some more detail inside! :house: Other than that, keep up the good work, it looks awesome! :+1:

2 Likes

Just a bit more detail both on the interior and exterior and everything will be just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t use concrete for the bed, and you could add the wall trim to every wall to bring it together.

2 Likes

The house looks amazing. Although I would add a little bit more furniture because it looks kind of empty but otherwise the house is really good. Good job.

1 Like

I would start by just filling in a roof in that little separation point on the first picture. For the interior, maybe search modern house interior on Pinterest, that usually helps me when I’m stuck. Hope that can help!

1 Like

It’s too empty, other then that the foundation and the structure is good. Good job.

1 Like

From a basic perspective: It looks good, the inside could use a little more but you did a great job!

From a critic’s perspective: Too much concrete, you can make the bed a sand, the floor can be a smooth material and the ceilings and walls can be concrete, couch cannot be concrete, I think what you need is more interior and fixing the materials up, overall just some simple fixes :slight_smile:

1 Like