Feedback on I5k GFX Replica

Hello, I recently made an I5k GFX replica to see if I could try to reproduce something like it, and would like some feedback on my GFX.

@i5k’s GFX for Smashing Simulator:a0a78261a7813019af1aa46a9acb3a3455fe863b_2_690x388

My replica:

Of course, I still have a long road to get to the level of I5k but at least I tried my best :sweat_smile:

Is there some stuff I could add to improve this GFX? All feedback is Appreciated :happy3:

25 Likes

Not bad! The exact replica of his renders are like wow!

2 Likes

Thx, I tried my best, is there anything I can improve :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to #help-and-feedback:cool-creations, for feedback in contrast to the technical support of #help-and-feedback:art-design-support.

2 Likes

That is amazing just like i5K’s just the HDR world texture that is different, OVERALL AMAZING!

1 Like

Thx is there anything I can improve? Wich HDR should I use to mimic the same HDR in I5k’s GFX?

I do not know but you can scim through HDR Haven and try to find something similar!

1 Like

Looks pretty decent! But in my opinion bloom is pretty high.

1 Like

Thx, Yea, I maybe turned it up too much xD

ooh thats beautiful!
maybe u need to decrease the brightness of the blue pet tho. its a bit too bright i guess.
In I5K’s version, the red pet has the glow where its supposed to be ie. the wing lines and the body looks normal.
In yours, the entire body looks shiny and that kinda didnt suit well.
Other than that, i dont have any complains.
Great job! :smile:

2 Likes

Thx for your feedback, I will take into consideration the shininess of pets in my future art works :happy3:

1 Like

How do people even make these? How long have you been making gfx? How long do these take?

Great job!

1 Like

Great so far!

My only advice would be trying things to make the greenery pop out! – A lot of the time I see the grass and trees typically a bland color with no real lively pop to it. If you can figure that out, then you’d be striking gold!

Keep up the great work, can’t wait to see some more of your creations.

1 Like

If you want to catch the actual feel of the original, I recommend you turning down the environmental light and shine the sun light point somewhere that fits.

1 Like